The Perceived Stress Scale-10 (PSS-10) is reliable and has
adequate approximation of perceived stress levels than the larger scales. Test-Retest Test-Retest reliability and predictive validity is strongest for shorter time periods.... It is recommended that the provided further strengthened the evidence of validity of this scale be further tested in the manifestation of two factors in PSS-10 and its 11 Concurrent Validity Of The Malay Version Of Perceived Stress Scale (PSS-10) ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry, Vol. 15 (1), January - June 2014: 8-13 general population and other professional the Perceived Stress Scale in
The Italian version of the Depression Anxiety Stress
11/08/2011 · This study supports the reliability and validity of the Greek version of the Perceived Stress Scale. The validation was based on data provided by 941 urban residents using confirmatory factor analysis. The results show that construct validity, internal consistency and concurrent validity of the Greek version of PSS-14 and PSS-10, and their corresponding subscales were generally …... The perceived stress scale (PSS-10) reliability and validity were evaluated in Brazilian adults. A two-stage translation procedure was employed to achieve a Portuguese version.
Nordic Journal of Psychiatry Taylor & Francis
Abstract. Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a progressive disease characterized by neurological symptoms and sometimes heightened levels of distress. The Perceived Stress Scale (PSS) is often used in MS samples to measure stress but has not been validated in this population. les petits montessori livre gratuit pdf GENERALIZED PERCEIVED SELF-EFFICACY SCALE* Validity and reliability of the scale was studied for the populations of three different countries that were German, Spanish, and Chinese in 1994. These studies indicated that alpha coefficients were 0.84, 0.81 and 0.91 (Schwarzer et al. 1997). The scale has one dimension that consists of positive items. It is positively scored, and its evaluation
RELIABILITY AND VALIDITY OF THE TURKISH VERSION OF
The Arabic version Perceived Stress Scale reliability and validity were evaluated. The Cronbach's alpha coefficients were 0.74 (Factor 1), 0.77 (Factor 2) and 0.80 for the Arabic culture a critical review of concepts and definitions pdf download This paper presents evidence from a heterogeneous sample of 440 Spanish adults, for the reliability and validity of a European Spanish version of the Perceived Stress Scale (PSS), designed to measure the degree to which situations in one's life are appraised as stressful.
How long can it take?
Reliability and Validity of the 4-Item Version of the
- Perceived Stress ScaleReliability and Validity Study in
- Reliability and validity of the Perceived Stress Scale-10
- The Perceived Stress Scale-10 (PSS-10) is reliable and has
- Perceived Level of Stress & Coping Strategies among Saudi
Perceived Stress Scale Reliability And Validity Pdf
Results. The results demonstrated a good internal consistency and construct validity. Perceived stress was consistently associated with depression, anxiety, …
- Due to lack of a well-established recent stress checklist for use in European adolescents, the study investigated the reliability and validity of the Adolescent Stress Questionnaire (ASQ) for assessing perceived stress in European adolescents. Methods: The ASQ was translated into the languages of the participating cities (Ghent, Stockholm, Vienna, Zaragoza, Pecs and Athens) and was implemented
- Perceived Stress Scale (PSQ) adaptation is a measuring tool of perceived stress and evaluation of its psychometric properties, on a population-based survey (Greece). Sample N = 1318 of people has anonymously completed the PSQ, comparing it to the Perceived Stress Scale …
- Keywords: asthma, perceived stress scale, reliability, validity Cite this article as: Maroufizadeh S, Zareiyan A, Sigari N. Reliability and validity of the Persian version of the perceived stress scale (PSS-10) in adults with asthma.
- The objective of this study was to test the reliability and validity of the 10-item Perceived Stress Scale in Chinese systemic lupus erythematosus patients. Validity evaluation included structural and construct validity (convergent and discriminant validity). Structural validity was assessed by exploratory factor analysis. Convergent validity was assessed by correlating the total score of the