Evaluation of Antibacterial and Antioxidant Activities of
The water extracts of these plants were tested for their antimicrobial activity (against three Gram-positive bacteria, three Gram-negative bacteria, yeast and fungi), their antioxidant activity antimicrobial activity and total phenolic content.... This is the first report of detection of phenolic compounds along with antimicrobial, antioxidant and cytotoxic potential of selected medicinal plants from India, which indicates that these plants might be valuable source for human and animal health.
Phytochemical Screening Antioxidant and Antibacterial
Abstract. The utilization of medicinal plants to treat infectious disease is a common practice in developing countries worldwide. The present study was aimed at evaluating the crude extracts of Ephedra gerardiana (root and stem) with different chemicals for antioxidant and antimicrobial (fungal and bacterial) potential.... After 72 hours, Srividya et al: Cytotoxic, Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activity of Polygonum Chinensis Linn 1571 the drug solutions in the well were discarded and 50 µl of 2x106 cells/ml). The cells were exposed to drug solutions MTT in DMEM without phenol red was added to each and incubated at 37oC for 3 hours. After 3 hours, dye well. The plates were gently shaken and incubated for 3
Antibacterial activity in Vitro of medicinal plants
Comparative Evaluation of Phytochemicals, Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activity of Four Medicinal Plants Native to Northern Nigeria. 1 Habila, J.D., 1 I.A. Bello, 2 … corel website creator tutorial pdf In this study, antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of essential oils obtained from oregano (Origanum vulgare ssp. hirtum) were determined by using solvent-free microwave extraction (SFME), supercritical fluid extraction, and conventional hydrodistillation (CH) methods.
Antioxidant Antimicrobial Cytotoxic and Protein Kinase
This is the first report of detection of phenolic compounds along with antimicrobial, antioxidant and cytotoxic potential of selected medicinal plants from India, which indicates that these plants might be valuable source for human and animal health. merchandise buying and management pdf An Investigation on Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Activity of the Essential Oil of Some Traditional Medicinal Plants in Turkey 1 İsmihan Göze, 2 Nazlı Ercan * , 3 Erol Dönmez
How long can it take?
Antioxidant and antimicrobial properties of five medicinal
- Study on Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activities of the
- Screening of some Medicinal Plants for Antioxidant and
- Comparative Evaluation of Phytochemicals Antioxidant and
- Antimicrobial Antioxidant and Anticancer Activities Of
Antioxidant And Antimicrobial Activity Of Medicinal Plants Pdf
Antioxidant activities of methanol extracts of Curculigo pilosa rhizome and Gladilous psittascinus corm against lipid peroxidation in rat’s liver and heart Karigidi et al. Published online: 15 Oct 2018 Article Development and application of SSR markers derived from Bauhinia Strychnifolia a semi-endemic plant in Thailand Sraphet et al. Published online: 25 Sep 2018 Article Antifungal and
- Background. Eight medicinal plants were tested for their antimicrobial and antioxidant activities. Different extraction methods were also tested for their effects on the bioactivities of the medicinal plants.
- Antioxidant Activity of Some Selected Medicinal Plants in Western Region of India Vinay R. Patel, Prakash R. Patel and Sushil S. Kajal Department of Biosciences, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar Gujarat-388 120, India Abstract: The present study was undertaken to find the antioxidant value of certain medicinal plants in Gujarat region. Antioxidants have been reported to prevent
- The studied medicinal plants have interesting antioxidant properties, antibacterial activity and a phytochemicals composition that could provide scientific evidence for some folk uses in the treatment of diseases and therefore it can provide natural source of antibacterial drugs …
- The antioxidant activity of methanol extract and aqueous extract were comparatively less significant than that of ethyl acetate extract, and n-hexane extract showed the least activity.